A Douglas County Couple has died in a fire accidentHot Buzz

September 25, 2017 11:07
A Douglas County Couple has died in a fire accident

On early Sunday morning, a house caught fire. This incident was ruled out as an accident but the couple inside the house were dead.

Officials said, Boyd Weese, 80, and his wife, Evelyn Weese, 79, died in their Douglas County home. This home located at 64485 Ansley Blvd. in Lithia Springs was completely destroyed.

Insurance and Safety Fire has mentioned that blaze started in the house due to an electrical malfunction. Investigators have found no signs of a working smoke alarm in the house.

According to the state officials around 77 people were killed due to fire accidents in the state.

By A.s

If you enjoyed this Post, Sign up for Newsletter

(And get daily dose of political, entertainment news straight to your inbox)

Rate This Article
(0 votes)
Tagged Under :
Atlanta  Hot Buzz  fire- accident